- You Only Spend 30 Minutes A Day Looking: It does not matter if you are employed or unemployed; looking for a job is a full-time job. A recent study in the United States, conducted by The Economist, concluded that the average job seeker spends around 30 minutes per day looking for a new job. How can you expect any good results from only 30 minutes day? You probably spend more time watching TV! Most people will argue, “I don’t have the time.” The answer to that then is you are not taking it seriously.
- The Solution: Let us do the job search for you! We have trained professionals who know how to find the right jobs to match your skills, experience and career goals. We will send you personalized lists of jobs directly to your inbox and save you hours a day. Take that extra time and do something you love or use that time to do some networking and enhance your job search that much more.
- You Question Your Skills: Maybe you have been looking for some time, maybe not, but you are beginning to question your skills. You wonder if you are smart enough or have what it takes to deliver results. First, it is okay to think that. Second, you need to build confidence in yourself. Hopefully, you picked your profession because you have a passion for it. You need to remember why you got into what you are currently doing and reinvigorate yourself. Every employer wants something different, but all of them have a few consistent traits they look for in a candidate. Two of them are confidence and passion. You have to believe in yourself before you expect someone else too. For free tips to improve your interviewing skills and job search, take a look at our Jobseeker section.
- You Are Not Getting Any Interviews: This topic could have a whole encyclopedia worth of articles written on it because there are so many reasons why you may not be getting any interviews. We recommend you read these articles we have written previously to get a better understanding as to why.
- Why Are You Being Ignored By The Recruiter?
- I Will Not Hire You If You Are Not A Referral. 6 Tips To Become A Referral
- You Didn’t Get The Job Because Of Your Online Profile
- Avoid Immediate Job Application Rejection
- You Get The Phone Interview, But That’s It: You received the email that the company you applied to wants to set up a phone interview with you and you are on cloud nine. This has probably happened to you countless times and then, after what feels like a great phone call, you never hear back from them again. Essentially, you scared the employer away. Something you said during the phone interview did not bode well with the interviewer and they decided not to pass your resume along to the hiring manager. We discuss topic in length in one of our previous articles. Learn how to have a great phone interview and land the second the interview.
- You Think Interviewing And Hiring Is Unfair: People who do not land the job come up with every excuse in the book as to why not. The problem is… they are just that; Excuses! Every company is looking for something in particular and the point of the interview is to find out if you have it or not. That something particular could be anything and be as simple as wanting someone who has been referred by an internal employee. It is near impossible to find out this “something particular” for every job you apply to. Instead, when you go on your next interview, do not let the interviewer feel you have been mistreated in the past. Treat it as a clean slate and give it your all.
Make your job search work for you and not against you. Our services at A Better Interview, LLC can help you improve your chances. We highly recommend that you take a look and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We will answer any questions you have.
Also, we encourage you to check out our Facebook page. If you LIKE us, we will give you free interviewing and job searching guides. Every advantage you can get in your job transition will get you that much closer to your dream job.
A Better Interview is the best thing that happened to my job search. I was hesitant at first since I was sending resumes out and not even getting any interviews. After having my resume reviewed and integrating those key words I was lacking, it really helped. The mock interview service helped give me the confidence to get through my interview and feel better prepared with my ‘must-have’ checklists. I landed the job and am looking forward to starting my new career thanks to A Better Interview.
I never thought I needed interview practice, but when going from a part time job to a full time career I wasn’t getting any responses. When I saw my dream career opportunity I was hesitant to apply. I knew my resume had good information, but I couldn’t figure out how to SELL myself. That’s why I reached out to A Better Interview for help. They helped me rework my resume and coached me before each interview and I got the job! Couldn’t have done it without their help.
If you’re looking for a perfect resume or the best advice on how to master an interview, A Better Interview is your best choice. I’m really grateful I found them. They not only rephrased my resume by adding those powerful key words, making it a hitter its never been before, but also taught me easy tricks during the Mock Interview on how to make interviewing fun. They were fast, efficient, friendly and very professional. I know I have a much better chance to relocate to the US now.
It gives me great pleasure to recommend A Better Interview. I can say that I would not be where I am today were it not for A Better Interview. They took the time to respond to my concerns and made me comfortable with the interview process, and answered all my questions. They are an example of the highest standard that all companies should aspire to.
What a great help abetterinterview.com has been for me! They really took the time to help me organize my resume, as well as offer advice on how to look for a job. They offered creative thoughts, which provided me a different direction that I had never been given before. After reworking my resume and organizing my goals, abetterinterview.com really has me moving in a positive direction!