TERMS, CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMERS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- This agreement is between A Better Interview, LLC and its clients. Client will not hold A Better Interview, LLC, its officers, editors and representatives liable for any denial of employment of any kind.
- By purchasing any product or service on the www.abetterinterview.com website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- All website design, text and graphics are the property of A Better Interview, LLC. Permission to use the information on this Web site is granted subject to the following conditions:
- An individual may view or download this web site or print one hard copy of it for his/her personal use for viewing purposes only.
- Individual does not modify or copy the materials for any purpose.
- Individual does not attempt to replicate any content for commercial or personal uses
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A Better Interview, LLC at any time. Upon terminating, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- A Better Interview, LLC does not infer, imply or state either implicitly or explicitly that it has any knowledge of any individual company’s methodology, questioning techniques or actual questions asked during any interview process. You should not infer that the questions you will be asked in the practice interview will be similar or the methodology the same during your actual interview.
- A Better Interview, LLC has no relationship with any other company and therefore has no privileged knowledge of any other company’s interview process or questions.
- By using this site, you understand and agree that interviews differ from company to company and even interview to interview. You also understand that it is impossible to predict or attempt to predict the actual questions asked in your interview or try to anticipate the methodology that may be used by any individual company.
- By using this site, you understand and agree that A Better Interview, LLC services only provide the ability to practice interviewing skills and in no way suggests, implicitly or outright, that you will receive a job offer from any company based any purchase made with A Better Interview, LLC.
- By registering to become a member, you will automatically be subscribed to receive newsletter communications from A Better Interview, LLC. You may elect to unsubscribe at any time.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless A Better Interview, LLC, its shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, and content providers from all damages, liabilities, claims and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related, directly or indirectly, to any misuse of the Service or breach of these Terms.
- The materials appearing on A Better Interview, LLC web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A Better Interview, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. A Better Interview, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Any claim relating to A Better Interview, LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.